Sage 200 Standard Online
Sage 200 Standard Online comes with financial, commercial and Excel reporting modules as standard, helping you manage your finances, stock and reporting easily and efficiently.
- Manage your finances
- Manage your stock and orders
- Analyse and report on performance
- Technical details
Cost effective online solution
Sage 200 Standard Online provides a secure, straightforward accounting solution that grows as your business develops.
It gives you the control you need to make quick decisions on your business’ performance whilst managing your accounts, stock and reporting.
Safe, secure and scalable
With no additional set-up costs, you can experience the benefits from the start and get fast return on your investment.
All you need to access your software is an internet connection so you can access your data anytime, anywhere. What’s more, your data is always secure with automated backups.
As your business grows, you can add users, companies and additional reports to your solution so as your business develops, so does your software.
Direct support and services from Sage
Get technical support and guidance on using Sage 200 Standard Online from our online help centre or over the phone.
When you purchase Sage 200 Standard Online, you’ll also get access to Sage 200 Services, providing benefits such as access to an online business community, a report library and how-to webinars.
What Can Sage 200 Standard Online Do For You…
Manage your finances
- Get an up to date view of finances across your business
- View outstanding payments and invoices
- Analyse expenditure against budget and previous periods
- Operate closed accounting periods
- Trade in multiple currencies
- Monitor your cash flow
- Benefit from a flexible nominal code structure
Analyse and report on performance with Excel
- Get simple, fast analysis of purchasing trends
- Create reports that are specific to your business
- Get detailed analysis on your business’ performance
- Filter, format and formulate data from Sage 200 Standard Online in Excel
Manage your stock and orders
- Access stock levels and supplier details from multiple locations
- View costs from local and international orders and monitor profitability
- Match invoices to orders so you can spot any errors
- Flag inactive stock and find items easily by name or location
- Allocate stock to priority orders as soon as it’s available
- Produce quotes, delivery notes, invoices and picking lists
- Apply discounts, promotions and tailored pricing to multiple customers
Sage 200 Standard Online is compatible with:
- Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft® Windows, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Web Workspaces and Summary pages on IE v10 and above
- Chrome and tablet devices
- Internet connection – minimum 3.5Mbps download & 0.9Mbps upload