Sage 200 Extra
- A powerful solution to manage complex processes across all your departments, from accounts to supply chain and business intelligence
- Flexible software that’s ideal for 10-200 employees and up to 50 users
- Affordable and flexible payment options: choose from 12 or 36-month subscriptions, with discounts for paying upfront
Sage 200 Extra Overview
Business-wide, market leading software
A single desktop solution to manage complex processes across your entire business. Integrates and connects your accounts, payments, stock management, market-leading CRM and Business intelligence.
Use visibility to drive profits
Use real-time information about the volume and value of trade in your company to identify sales patterns and cross-sell opportunities.
Work faster and smarter
Automating work-flows that seamlessly connect all departments, ensures your business processes run smoothly and efficiently. Seamlessly integrate Excel ® with Sage 200 Extra through Excelerator for Sage 200.
Get key business insight
Improve your financial and operational performance with quick and easy access to detailed reporting and key business insight.
Complete view of your customers
With a complete view of customer activity across your business, you will gain enhanced business insights, increase the productivity of your team, and put your business on the path to growth. Take a test drive of our market-leading CRM integration
Easily customisable solution
Easily customisable to fit the needs of your business. You’ll get direct support from Sage, complimented by our unrivalled national network of accredited Business Partners.
Contact us – 0113 216 6777
Get your free, no obligation audit let us show you how things can improve!
Flexible modules for Sage 200 Extra
Choose from a range of optional modules for Sage 200 Extra, from Sales, Marketing and Service, to Manufacturing, Project Accounting and Sage Payments.
Choose the modules that would be most relevant to your business and experience greater flexibility and control.
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It allows you to see the financial position of your company at any point in time and runs four key ledgers: sales, purchasing, nominal and cashbook.
- Web enabled, interactive dashboards and detailed reports for sales, purchases and financial summary, helping you plan and forecast
- Open and closed period accounting that’s flexible for your needs
- Flexible nominal code structure for in depth analysis and reporting
- Batch data upload; place transactions on hold for authorisation before committing them to the Nominal Ledger
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Save time with automated statements, standing orders and direct debits. Save time by reconciling bank statements with your banking software
- With Services Extra, you can also seamlessly automate reconciliation of your bank transactions
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes
- Understand the impact to your cash flow as your business changes and improve cash flow by paying invoices straight from the software
- Store unlimited customer and supplier contact details
- Integrates with Sage 50 Payroll to give you one view of all your outgoing costs
The Business Intelligence module is the complete business analysis tool that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It enables you to mine your data across every aspect of your business. You can identify customer and product trends and measure performance against difference benchmarks.
- Use powerful analytical tools to slice and dice data quickly and easily and inform your decision making
- Build your own tailored reports and bring data to life using charts and graphs
- Share business data widely across your organisation
- Explore scenarios to see the effectiveness of investments or changes
- Create personalised dashboards and automated reports
CRM: Sales, Marketing & Service (optional)
You can choose Sales & Marketing or Service modules, or both for fully integrated CRM: whatever meets your business’ needs.
Our flexible range of options are affordable, easy to use, highly adaptable, and deliver the insight you need to run and grow your business. What’s more, you’ll receive one free user for whichever option you choose.
- Gain reliable insight so you can evaluate where your business stands and make faster, better decisions you can be confident about
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to improve customer retention and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate effectively across teams to avoid duplication of work, empowering your teams to work faster and smarter. With a single solution everyone becomes more productive and efficient
- Sell smarter and accelerate sales team performance by providing access to the information your sales team needs, whenever they need it
- Market more effectively by providing the tools to create targeted campaigns based on accurate customer information, delivering a better return on your marketing spend
The Commercials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
Manage every element of your supply chain – from stock management, purchase order processing and stock order processing.
- See the full story of an order, from initial point of contact to order fulfilment
- Source goods worldwide and record purchases in up to 100 currencies
- Apply automated authorisation limits and alerts, authorise orders remotely and keep track of any amends or order issues, such as incorrect deliveries.
- Compile order lists for all your office locations based on purchase orders so you know what stock to order and when
- Calculate a running total when you’re matching invoice line items to orders
- Record disputes giving you a full audit trail within the system
- Get the best deals from suppliers by recording details of price history, price history and lead time
- Track your stock, identify inactive items and count your most valuable items
- Manage discounts, promotions and margins so authorised staff can negotiate on prices
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, include criteria like ‘sell-by’ and ‘use-by’ dates