Hosted Exchange (365)
Hosted Exchange service provides an enterprise email solution for email, calendars, task management, address lists, accessing shared document repositories, mobility and more.
The service is provided from our Data Centres across the UK.
We offer managed service providers white-label solutions helping to grow your business and your brand by integrating our Hosted Exchange solutions into your product portfolio. With a centralised portal to manage your customers and handle support and billing, backed up by our support team every step of the your way.
Key Features & Benefits
- Secured solution using SSL (Secured Socket Layer)
- Access your data anywhere: PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet & Browser
- Pay as you go, pay only for the mailboxes you need
- Easy to use & maintain
- Reliable solution, disaster recovery capabilities
- UK based data storage as standard
- Simple migration process
- No capital outlay
- Full support with no hidden charges
- Competitive pricing
- Multiple restore options to suit
- Competitive pricing
Ridgeworks IT is a leading provider of SAAS Hosted Exchange solutions for businesses of all sizes. Mail is such a critical part of all businesses today, the assurance that your company is never without email is a must. We provide the ability to access your emails from your laptop, smartphone or any other device on a 24/7 basis.
Utilising a hassle free hosted solution alleviates the cost of having your own mail server on site. The cost of hardware alone is one of the top reasons why many of today’s businesses are choosing a cloud based SAAS solution over an onsite service.
For most businesses today, mail is their lifeline. In a recent Gartner and Symantec study, it was determined that up to 75% of company’s intellectual property resides in its email. In the same study it was also determined that 84% of small and mid-size companies and 69% of large companies are willing to consider or are already using SAAS based solutions.
Ridgeworks IT would like our partners to gain from these statistics by offering our Hosted Exchange solution to their existing clients at a rate that can’t be beaten.
Contact us – 0113 216 6777
Get your free, no obligation audit let us show you how things can improve!
Advantages of using our hosted exchange
1. Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 50 MB in size.
2. Outlook support: Users can connect via their supported copies of Outlook to our Hosted Exchange.
3. Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
4. Mobility: Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
5. Shared calendar and contacts: Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
6. In-Place Archive: Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
7. In-Place Hold: Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users’ primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
8. Unlimited storage: Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user’s In-Place Archive).
9. Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data.